- Clients can enter trouble tickets by logging onto the client portal, rather than calling or e-mailing.
- Password-protected access to key customer support tools, such as the Knowledge Base, gives clients the information they need, when they need it.
- Request support or information by simply sending an e-mail , using online forms from the Contact Page.
- By accessing content that’s been customised just for them, clients can be ensured of getting the most relevant support documentation.
- After a service request has been made, the system automatically sends customers a confirmation of receipt and a ticket number.